Monday, April 5, 2010

Blog Specials #6 (closed)

This batch is closed. Anything that wasn't SOLD is available in my etsy store, Tart Deco.
 
Here is the fifth set of items at a special blog price to my readers. These blog prices are 30-50% less than what they will be listed as on etsy later. Remember the rules I posted earlier, you have 3 days from posting to contact me to reserve the items at the blog price. After that they get added to my etsy shop at a higher, permanent price. As always, click on the pictures for a larger, more detailed view.

SOLD  Vintage 50s Red & White Striped Daydress 3XL/4XL

56" armpit to armpit, 46" waist, 29" length from waist

Plus size vintage dress in good shape. No label, probably homemade, with 2 petal pockets at the waist and a matching fabric belt. There are 2 small issues: a few stitches have pulled out in the left side smocking (on the chest). The smocking is intact, but it should be re-tacked before washing so the smocking doesn't flatten. Also there is a faint stain near one of the pockets (see picture). I had to darken the photo so it could be seen better, that is how faint it is. Otherwise the dress is fine and in very wearable condition.

Blog price- $25, plus shipping








Vintage Baby Blue "Avian" Half Slip
Small (26" waist & 36" hips unstretched)

Adorable baby blue nylon vintage half slip with chiffon-like ruffle at the bottom. Label says "Avian small short." Great shape and ready to wear.

Blog price- $7, plus shipping




Vintage Tan Poly Doubleknit Pleated Skirt
28" waist unstretched/ 36" stretched

70s accordion pleated Fortrel polyester skirt, new with the tag still stitched into the waistband. The tag says "Knits by Steven Wayne" and is roughly mid-calf length. Very similar to a tennis skirt and just screaming to be paired with a cream cashmere sweater, don't you think?

Blog price- $8, plus shipping


Domino Bling Rockabilly Hair Flower and Feather Fascinator

A white rose is opened and adorned with a vintage rhinestone center, nestled next to a black vintage 40s feather pad from Germany. All are attached to a large salon clip for easy placement.


Blog price- $14, plus shipping



So, that's group #6. You have until April 9th midnight, central time, to contact me to claim any of these goodies. First come, first serve and you may claim as many as you'd like (I will combine shipping for multiple items). Just remember that you have to pay within 3 days of your reserve listing or you lose the blog price, as per my posted instructions.

1 comment:

The Spanish Dahlia said...

Hi Steph,

Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. I am on vacation at home, and have been catching up on all the fun projects I haven't had time to do! Anyway, hopefully you're enjoying some hot weather your way. It's in the upper 80's and my husband is in the process of installing a new french glass sliding patio door in our kitchen and finishing up the kitchen remodeling job that began in November of 09. Anyway, I seemed to have lost your address and am having difficulty retreiving my emails. Can you please send me your address so I can mail out your special little things? Just go right into my blog and click on the "email me" button. Thanks so much and have a wonderful spring day!
~ Steph

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails