Monday, September 6, 2010

40s Pinup Face

pic from www.thepinupfiles.com
I have gotten such a good response to the post I did on recreating a 50s Bombshell Face that I thought I would do a follow-up on a 40s Pinup Face. The information comes again from the Vintage Face book by Daniela Turudich, which is still out-of-print unfortunately, but every once in a while you can find a copy on Amazon. Right now there is a copy available for $68, which is one of the lower prices I have seen.

Below is the page on the 1940s Pinup look, as modeled by Rita Hayworth. I also included the pages on 40s lips and nails. As always, click on the thumbnails for a larger view.





Fora nifty tutorial on 1940s make-up and hair, visit the always helpful blog Glamour Daze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails