Friday, February 26, 2010

What's On Sale- 50s Red Chiffon Dress

Hey Curvy Gals! Twila Jean from The Mysterious Life of the Metropolitan Housewife blog is having a 40% off sale on some of the items in her etsy shop. One item you may be interested in in this late 50s red chiffon dress. The bust is 44" and waist is 34" and it is only $25.20! You can't see it right away, but the bodice has a gold net overlay. Snatch it up quick cause this dress is gonna go like hotcakes.

Talking about deals, I am in the middle of an intense paper frenzy for school, but I will try and post my next installment of Blog Specials this weekend, including those Troylings Alligator shoes I mentioned.

1 comment:

Twila Jean said...

thanks for posting my sale dear!!!! xoxo

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails