Monday, February 15, 2010

Tart Deco Blog Specials #1 (closed)

This batch is closed. Anything that wasn't SOLD is available in my etsy store, Tart Deco.

Here is my first installment of items at a special blog price to my readers. These blog prices are 40-60% less than what they will be listed as on etsy later. Remember the rules I posted earlier, you have 3 days to contact me to reserve the items at the blog price. After that they get added to my etsy shop at a higher, permanent price. Sorry about the pictures this time. I had to use my husband's camera that I'm not as familiar with, but I wanted to get these posted asap. As always, click on the pictures for a larger, more detailed view.

2 pairs Park Avenue seamless stockings
Size 9 1/2-10, in box.
New Old Stock (never used on original cards). One pair is tan, the other is slightly darker.
Blog price- $6, plus shipping








Vintage 50s Pattern: Simplicity 1682-
Size 12 (bust 32)
Pattern has been cut, but is complete with instructions. The envelope shows some wear, but the pattern is fine.
Blog price- $4 SOLD

(* For an extra $1, I will include instructions on how to resize vintage patterns. Let me know when you contact me if you would like to add this)



Vintage 60s Pattern: McCalls 7004
Size 14 (bust 34)
Pattern is factory folded and includes instructions. Envelope shows some wear, but pattern is fine.
Blog price- $3, plus shipping

(* For an extra $1, I will include instructions on how to resize vintage patterns. Let me know when you contact me if you would like to add this)



Vintage Mixed Fruit
10 pieces of various fruit like cherries, pears, and apples, never been used. The pieces are roughly 1 inch round and 1 inch high (depending on the fruit). Most have their wrapped wire stems, but some do not.
Blog price- $3 a bag, plus shipping

I have 4 bags available.




Vintage Vanity Fair Pink Peignoir Set
Label says size Medium, but sleeveless nightie can accommodate up to a size 42" chest. The short sleeve robe is basically an open size that closes with a button.
This set is in extremely good shape, almost like new. It has adorable lace flower accents (see pictures below for more details and better color view).
Blog price- $10 SOLD






So, that's group #1. You have until Feb. 18th midnight, central time, to contact me to claim any of these goodies. First come, first serve and you may claim as many as you'd like (I will combine shipping for multiple items). Just remember that you have to pay within 3 days of your reserve listing or you lose the blog price, as per my posted instructions.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails