Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Coincidence or Karma?

So after posting yesterday's post about losing my Mojo, I just happened to get an article link emailed to me by sparkpeople.com called Going Through the Emotions. If you don't know about Sparkpeople, it is an online resource to help you get healthy, including a great nutrition tracker. I found it is very similar to weightwatchers online- but free! Anyhoo, the article touches on the very thing I posted on- feeling overwhelmed and undermotivated.


Elvgren "Well Built" taken from thepinupdictionary.wordpress.com
While the article is geared towards health, it stresses being aware of taking control what you can when your life seems out of control. My favorite line in the article is "You can be the hammer, making things happen, or you can be the nail that sits there and gets pummeled over and over." I felt it was a little bit of a sign that it just happened to come my way after I finally posted on my blog after my "hiatus."

Obviously I want to be the hammer! So off I go to workout (TurboJam!) and start putting together my list of construction projects. This might actually be fun ;) Speaking of lists, don't forget about my pin-up To Do lists I posted for Viva. They are free to print out as many times as you'd like so you can get organized in style!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails