Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Viva Las Vegas Series #5- Getting Organized in Style

I was inspired by a recent post on VaVoom Vintage about To Do lists. It struck me that getting ready for the Viva Las Vegas Weekender is SO much more involved than a regular trip. Forgetting even a pair of stockings or a jar of pomade (gasp!) could ruin the day's plans. So to make it easier for you all to keep sane I am designing some organization tools. The first is a To Do list with a little bit of attitude. I am working on a travel check list so keep an eye out!

To download it, click on the picture to enlarge and right-click to save it. When you print make sure the paper is set to landscape:


The To Do list is free for personal use only and cannot be used or sold for profit.

4 comments:

Beatnheart said...

Very kind of you to give us gals some styling to-do lists. Hope your keeping the Lake wind off that pretty face.

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

I love these! I'm printing some out right now, thanks so much!! xoxo

Kim said...

If you forget to pack something, there are vendors that should have what you need. It is one of the few places to travel to where you can easily find the vintage or retro things you need all in one place!

manths said...

I love this- im printing some out for me and my mum (coz she'l love them too!!)
I'm going to a fancy dress party on Saturday with the theme 'through the decades' and I love the 1940s/50s style so thought I would use that as my costume idea and your blog has been so useful giving me ideas on how to do my hair and makeup so THANK YOU!
Il be posting pics on my blog of how my outfit turns out if you want to take www.barefacedbeautyfool.blogspot.com
Look forward to your next post!
Sam xx

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails