Saturday, January 8, 2011

Viva Las Vegas Series #3- By the Pool

pic from Life.com
For some of us it is WAY too cold to be thinking about swimsuits, but I am not one to be daunted by the weather. In fact I am hoping that a new swimsuit will take my mind off of the midwest winter right now. I found some cute swimsuits, rompers and accessories that I wanted to post and some of them are (you guessed it) on sale!




Let's tackle swimsuits and rompers first. Below are some of the favs I found online and you can go the main page of each website to find more:

$73 @ Unique Vintage
$72 @ My Baby Jo
$102 @ Pinupgirl Clothing
$73 @ Unique Vintage
$99 @ Getgo Retro















































On to the accessories. I didn't include shoes because that's a whole 'nother post, right?

Nobody wants to ruin their hair with a bunch of chlorine so swim caps are a must. Headcovers.com has a bunch of retro inspired swim caps in a ton of colors and styles, like these two. Most of the caps are around $7-10. Cha-ching!




A wide brim hat is really important to keep damaging sun from freckling your beautiful face gals. Plus, if you choose wisely it can add so much to your poolside look. There are a ton of crush-proof hats available now that make traveling a cinch as well. My picks:

$13 @ Forever 21













And finally pareo sarongs:

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails