Sunday, January 30, 2011

Adorable Hair Clips

Is it wrong for me to be in love with these hair clips by Chew Chew's Closet on etsy, even though they are technically meant for children?





One perk about the kids thing is that they are made extremely well and the clip is enclosed in fabric, so gals with fine hair won't get their hair pulled out (I hate that!). If you have super thick hair you might want to request a custom piece made with a jumbo clip.


Another perk is that they are super affordable. Most clips are between $4-5. I just love this heart clip, don't you?
I almost added this as a Viva post, but decided I should leave it up to you my readers to decide if these are too cutesy for VLV. I don't think so. I could also see these being used for Kawaii and Lolita outfits.

Personally I would plan an outfit around these cuties...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the heart shaped one. Very cute!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails