Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time Off

So sorry, but it looks like I have been taking some time off of blogging for a while! I was hoping that I could be more consistent during the summer, but I have been totally swamped with gigs and the first CD for my music group Bootless Betties (including a fundraiser for our local PBS station). I am also trying to finish an incomplete paper for a graduate class, as well as get started on my Masters Thesis (comparing and contrasting Rockabilly singers Janis Martin and LaVern Baker), working and trying to stay on top of my Tart Deco etsy store. I am also hoping to take a short vacation before my final semester of Grad school and the thesis madness that I am sure will ensue.

Whew! That's a lot!

I will still try to pop in a blog post when I can. I am sure I will have more to say when I get into writing my thesis because it will be about Rockabilly music and the culture of the 50s. I may even ask for your input on some passages :)

Thanks for reading so far!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails