Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reproduction Oxford Shoes

I am a big fan of Masseys to find comfortable and affordable vintage-inspired shoes to wear with my vintage and repro clothing. I personally prefer getting the catalog (so old school!), but you can browse online too. I have found the best luck with 20s-40s shoes, specifically with the shoe brand of Ros Hommerson. This particular maker has an eye for classic styles and I wouldn't be surprised if they are directly inspired by vintage shoes themselves.

There is a pair of lace-up oxford heels that are just wonderful by Ros Hommerson called the Nellie Oxford. They are come in five different colors, navy, black, brown, grey and camel, which is really a tan/brown combo. They are a bit pricey at $80, but Masseys is always running some kind of sale, so if you wait a bit you can probably get them cheaper.

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails