Thursday, July 1, 2010

Awwww...Come On!

Remember the post on how I thought my left leg was trying to kill me? Well, yesterday I had a reaction to the medicine I was taking for it and ended up with a fever of 101 and super swollen lymph nodes. So today I went in and after much prodding and many tests they decided to put me on steroids for a few days. So if my typing sounds a little lower, it's the 'roids :)

Anyhoo, I don't want to delay my giveaway much longer, so I will post something on it tomorrow, whether I have a picture of the items or not, so people can start obsessing about my goodies... and my giveaway prizes (HA!).

Wow, for a sick girl, I am in a pretty good mood. I guess the steroids are working!

(Pic courtesy of fda.gov)

2 comments:

Stefanie Valentine said...

Aww no how annoying, I hope you get better soon!

MisfitToys said...

Be sure to pay extra attention to your vitamins and any cold or damp- being on steroids makes you way more vulnerable to sickness!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails