Friday, July 30, 2010

1930s Pattern Treasury

My newest treasury in the series highlights the 1930s. This was a hard treasury for me because many of the items listed were actually from other eras, usually the 40s. So I decided to do a treasury on 1930s sewing patterns. There are some really beautiful patterns on etsy right now and many are under $35. Most of the patterns in my treasury are $25 and under. Enjoy!

1930s Sewing Patterns
UPDATE: 7 patterns sold from this treasury in the last 2 days and I have updated it with more 30s goodies. FYI- if more patterns sell I am not sure that I will be able to update again as the choice of patterns is dwindling quickly, especially patterns under $40. If you are thinking of visiting this treasury, do it soon ;)

3 comments:

ZipZapKap said...

Gorgeous choices! : )

sandritocat said...

I'd love to see this one make it to the front page!

Shelley Rickey said...

This is WONDERFUL. I LOVE vintage patterns. But, i have a tough time cutting into them which means lots of time retracing them so i can leave the original in tact.

Thanks for the inspiration. Reminds me that fall is right around the corner and i need some new duds!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails