Sunday, March 13, 2011

Viva 14 Sold Out

pic from billpresing.blogspot.com

According to my sources, Viva Las Vegas #14 is officially sold out. Hopefully those of you who planned on going got your tickies early. Those of us who can't go will wait for your after VLV posts to live vicariously through you until next year.

Also, I am still working on a Getting Ready for VLV Playlist, but I am having some issues with Java so I can't upload my more obscure rockabilly tunes to my usual site Grooveshark. If anyone has any suggestions of decent online playlist bulding sites that allow you to upload, please let me know.

PS If you like the pic from this post, make sure to check out the artists blog at billpresing.blogspot.com. I just love his work! He also has a few pinup books for sale: BOOK PLATE BETTIES, and BELLE DU JOUR: Cheesecake but be aware that they are out of print so aren't always available.

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails