Friday, October 22, 2010

Rockabilly Wedding with Cherries on Top

pic from Rock n' Roll Bride, phtos by John Day Photography

Rock n'Roll Bride just featured a white hot rockabilly wedding with the bride in a Vivien of Holloway halter dress (with bridesmaids in the same dress in black or polka dots)and Vivienne Westwood cherry shoes. LOVE IT! The shoes are bit pricey for me ($173 US) but they sure are adorable. If you are a DIY kind of person, you could probably make some shoe clips for yourself and clip on a pair of white shoes. If you aren't sure how to do that, contact me (tartdeco at gmail dot com) and we can chat about having some made custom from me.

By the way, why have I not been aware of Vivien of Holloway before this? I have heard, but never really shopped. Perhaps it is because they are UK based, but their dresses are to die for and not that expensive. Plus they go up to a size 46" bust!

The halter dresses from the wedding above are only $124, which is super good for a wedding dress! They also have the cutest day dress for $70 that I am adding to my wish list.

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails