Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats On Sale- Vintage Sewing Supplies


I don't know about y'all, but I end up having to sew a lot of my own reproduction vintage clothes because it can be difficult to find in my size. SO, I am always keeping my eye out for suppliers of vintage and retro sewing supplies. One of my favs is a cute little shop on etsy called 5dollarfrenchmarket. Everything listing in their shop is (you guessed it) $5.

The thing that they have that makes me go ga-ga is vintage seam binding in various amazing colors. Seam binding is a great way to hem in a vintage style and I use it quite a bit to strengthen seams in the vintage clothes I am able to find that fit me. You'll also see it pop up on the hair flowers in my shop, Tart Deco.

5dollarfrenchmarket also has handmade trinkets and crafts. The shop is adorable, so be sure and visit!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails