Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Grading Vintage Patterns

One of my new favorite blogs Wearing History just posted about a vintage pattern primer on a blog which I am sure I will be devouring the entirety of- Casey's Elegant Musings. The primer has tons of practical advice on how to work with vintage patterns, as well as links to other sources to find patterns or other advice.

Be sure to go to the Threads Magazine link for grading vintage patterns. Wow, it is a thorough explanation with pictures (like the one shown) on how to upsize a pattern to keep the original line of the garment.

1 comment:

Casey Maura said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and linking to the pattern post! :) I'm just so excited that it's proved helpful to people! :D

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails