Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm Back!





Long time, no post :) I have had just about everything under the sun happen since my last post and I have been trying to get my blogging mojo back. Probably the biggest news is that I relocated to North Carolina and I am the new Music Librarian at Elizabeth City State University. I am actually creating a music library from scratch and it has all been very excited! If anyone is interested in following the process, I have created a blog. Yes. One more blog to upkeep because I have been so great at keeping up this one! Of course, that one is for work, so there is a bit more motivation in a time crunch. 

However, I happened to come across an interview I gave a few years ago on the Simply Stacie Blog that may motivate me to get this blog back up to snuff. There are so many blogs out there that cover vintage lifestyles and items. For those of you that are still with me, is there anything you would like to see in a blog that no one else is doing? Or is there something I used to do that you wish I did again?

Heads up readers- if you give me some input, you will get extra entries in a vintage giveaway that I will be having soon!

2 comments:

Molly M. said...

Welcome back! Hope the new job is going well and the move was smooth sailing. You know I'm all over anything regarding 40s and WWII, so I'd love posts on that. I also enjoyed your music posts. :)

Tutorials are fun, too!

SusieQT said...

Congrats! I am a former music librarian also; loved doing that.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails