Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Eyes are the Portal to the Soul

pic from aaronetto.blogspot.com
Sorry everyone for the sporadic posting lately. It turns out that I have some pretty bad eye strain between being in Grad school, work and other projects that employ my eyes. It is mostly caused from computer use, which I typically do about 6-8 hours a day or more.

Therefore I am limiting my online time to a minimum until I can get things under control again. I will still try to post as often as I can, but not as much as I want to :)

UPDATE: I don't actually have eye strain by severely dry eyes. Hopefully some extra special eye drops will remedy this and I will be back to my old pithy (hah!) self in no time!

1 comment:

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

I love your cute blog and wanted to say thanks for visiting me. I hope you will join the swap but understand if you can't. I'm adding you to my sidebar for when you can get back to blogging. Hope you have a great week!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails