Thursday, March 4, 2010

Free Text-fillable Vintage Labels

 

Saw these mentioned on Pink Cupcake Vintage- there are SO many uses for these adorable vintage labels, from the worldlabel.com blog. The best part is that they have been modified for you to be able to add your own text easily, either as one whole sheet with the same text or each label with its own text. Sounds like a super easy DIY wedding item for sure! I'm actually thinking about printing them out without text and using them for handwritten Thank You notes when someone buys something from my shop. Really, the possibilities are endless... any other suggestions?

BTW, I apologize for not posting new Blog Special items this week. My comps for library school (25 pages in 2 weeks) is more intense than I originally hoped. Once they are done on March 8th, I will be back on track and will post specials that will certainly make up for it- promise!

2 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

terrific labels - thanks for the link!

Unknown said...

Such pretty labels! Have a sweet day!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails