Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Opposites Attract?

I recently started following a delightful blog called Queens of Vintage. It carries humorous articles about various aspects of living vintage, including the latest gem called How to survive when your new boyfriend’s not vintage. It just reminds me of how lucky I am that my husband is just as into vintage as I am, sometimes more.


There is also a great article on 40s beauty regimens that has some easy helpful tips. Easy enough to recreate on your honeymoon when you don't want to lug a huge bag of cosmetics and hair products.


Lastly, they have a tutorial on how to apply the perfect cat-eye liner that is fabulous. Be aware that the video starts off with talking and then has a short music intro that is almost twice as loud (it is at the end too).

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails