Past Life. Thanks kitten!Part of the award is to share seven facts about myself which is the best part about getting the award, I think.
I wasn't too hip on the buttons everyone is using for the award so I made one of my own. It is an homage to everything I loved about the 80's. Does that count as one of my 7 things?
Anyhoo- on to my life-shattering facts:
1. I started performing professionally at age 12 and sang for 2 Presidents before the age of 16.
2. I have an accordion named Delores Lorraine after my maternal grandmother who first taught me big band songs to sing. I don't know how to play it, yet, because I need a new shoulder strap ;)
3. I am afraid of basements. My husband has to do our laundry right now because the basement of our 1884 building is WAY creepy.
4. When I was 36 I started smoking out of the blue for a year and a half and quit cold turkey with no problems. I can't stop drinking Mt. Dew though...
5. I am totally obsessed with ruffles, especially can-can skirts.
6. To me nothing sounds better than listening to music on vinyl.
7. Like Miss Cherry Bubbles I am on the verge of having my Masters degree in Library Science, as well as a 2nd Masters in Music History, to be a Music Librarian. However, my real dream is to own a shop with my husband that carries items for reenactors and people who are interested in vintage or historical lifestyles.
Now that we are acquainted, I can move on to the next part of the award. I am supposed to chose 7 other bloggers to give the award to but there is no way I can chose that few out of all of the amazing blogs I read every day. So I was hoping that my awesome readers would leave some comments telling me interesting facts about themselves OR give themselves the award and leave a link to their blog post with their 7 interesting facts.