Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Vintage New Years Eve Playlist

Hey there Cats and Kittens! While I was busy getting ready for New Years Eve I realized that I have a lot of cool music that is not readily available to everyone. So I made up a streaming playlist of 29 songs for y'all to use if you'd like for your party. It's not 2 turntables and a microphone, but it sure helps to rock your way into 2011 in vintage style. Just press play. Hope you like it!



Tart Deco New Years Playlist by Steph on Grooveshark

5 comments:

Shelley Rickey said...

GREAT playlist!
Happy New Year Babe!
x,s.

Lisa said...

"Merry Twist-mas" has just made my day. Thanks for compiling such a great playlist!

Tristan Robin said...

I can't decide which is my favorite - Mama's Twistin Round the Xmas Tree or Merry Christmas Polka.

The only thing better would have been a rendition of a Christmas carol medley by Ann Margaret!

Thanks for ten minutes of great fun. Hope you holiday was swell.

Unknown said...

Well, Tristan I don't have a medley by Ann-Margret but I did find something else for you. Check the post again!

Tristan Robin said...

OMG OMG OMG

I love Love LOVE it!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

thank you!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails