Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's on Sale- Spring on the Patio


(pic from fashionpreserve.blogspot.com)

It's getting warm and I can't wait to start wearing my cotton dresses again. One of my favorite 40-50s looks is the patio or squaw dress with espadrilles. Want to see a nifty vintage video about this popular "western wear?" Click on the image below to go to the video on the internet archive website.


On to the sales!

Justmystyles on ebay
Auction ends March 22nd
Bid is at $16.49 (3/20)

bust 40-52"
waist 28-40"




$25

Bust- 27-38
Waist- 20-38






$34

Bust: up to 38"
Waist: 24" to 30" elastic








I was surprised not to find any cute ankle wrap espadrille wedges on etsy, but I did find a shop on ebay called zapatopiashoes that has various strapped styles, like the ones on the right, that would look adorable with any of these dresses.

Payless also has some cute wedges right now too.



1 comment:

Tristan Robin said...

... I just have to say, that top pattern looks like the clothes Jennifer Jones wore in Duel in the Sun...

"oh, but I want to be a lady!"

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails