Thursday, October 8, 2009

What's on Sale?

Even though the poll is still open so I can't be 100% sure, every single person so far has said they want me to highlight rockabilly items for sale online. So I have decided to add a weekly post called "What's on Sale?" that highlights a few items I feel are good deals for rockabilly folks. Chances are I will lean a little more towards women's clothing as the majority of my readers are female, but I will make sure not to ignore the fellas as my beau hunk needs some textile loving too :)

My first spotlight item is super special to me as one of my bridesmaids wore this dress (with a few modifications made by me) in my wedding. It is a dress from Torrid called the Black and Red Plaid Secretary Dress. Right now it is on sale for $50.98 and they still have sizes 16-20 left.


The dress is comfy as it has a slight stretch to the skirt. As you can see from the picture of my bridesmaid, I added a red organza ruffle to the bottom of the skirt for extra sass. I also added in some triangle panels to the skirt to make it just a little more full for dancing and movement. This dress is super cute any way you look at it, so if you are a curvy girl, get one asap!


Don't like plaid? Get it in Black and White too for just a little more ($68) in sizes 12-26. Paired with a colorful stretch belt, this can be hot and cool at the same time. (Why am I craving a McDLT now?!? OK, I just dated myself...)

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails