I am super excited to have been contacted by Shabby Apple to host a giveaway. Right in time for the holidays too! I'm giving away the adorable Francine skirt from Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com), an online boutique of women's dresses and other fabulous items. It is a little hard to see on this picture, but this skirt is made of black twill and has the cutest bow at the waist. I also love the 40's inspired high waist. This skirt is available in sizes up to a 38.5" waist (yeah!).
How to enter. You must do all 3 steps below:
1. You have to like Shabby Apple on their facebook page
2. You have to like Tart Deco on our facebook page
3. Leave one comment letting me know you did both and what your facebook name is so I can verify. Also, please make sure to leave an email in the comment so I can contact you if you win. No email, no win :) (you can leave the email in a broken form so it can't be trolled by spybots- ex. tartdeco at gmail dot com)
Extra entries (leave one extra comment for each):
1. Follow this blog (or let me know you already follow)
2. Post about this on your blog and put the link to the post in your comment
The giveaway ends on Sunday, December 4th at midnight (central time). I will choose the winner on Dec. 5th. Open to U.S. Residents only. Sorry!
This skirt would be so perfect for New Years, don't you think? Good luck!