Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time Flies By

I can't believe it has been more than a week since my last post! I was getting ready for a rummage sale and it kind of took over. Unfortunately it was a lot of work for very little pay back. Only $43 (*sigh*). My husband even made some cute Indiana Jones themed signs.

I had 2 whole boxes of vintage sewing and crafting items at insanely low prices and only 1 person actually looked at them! In fact, no one really seemed to be interested at all in the vintage items I had. I was hoping to sell them in the rummage sale so I didn't have to deal with taking etsy quality pictures of everything as that is sometimes a pain in my behind.

One idea I had was to create a few lots of the sewing and crafting things and take some preliminary pics to post them on this blog, sort of like my blog specials a while back. Is anyone interested in that? If you are leave a comment so I can get an idea of whether it would be worth while to spend the initial time to do it or if I should go straight to etsy.

2 comments:

Vintage Grrl said...

Heck yes!!!

:D

InkyW said...

i love my dress i purchased in your blog special so I am definitely interested in seeing what you have to offer :) Cute signs too!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails